Mamo Gebrehiwot ([email protected]) is the Founder of EthioSports.com (active since 1998) and a former soccer player & sports journalist in Ethiopia. Mamo enjoys writing and covering about Ethiopian soccer and athletics. He speaks Amharic (Ethiopia), French & English. For all articles posted by Mamo, click here.
Samuel Yeshiwas is a new addition to EthioSports. He is a med student at Addis Ababa University and a regular contributor to EthioSports.com. He also maintains his own blog on the Ethiopian national team - ethiopianationalteam.blogspot.com. He can be reached at: [email protected]. For all articles posted by Samuel, click here
Ephrem Melaku has a Masters Degree in Journalism and Communication. He lives in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and he has interest in local and international football (soccer) and Ethiopian athletics. For all articles posted by Ephrem, click here.
Dr. Tilaye Wube ([email protected]) is a Biology Professor at Addis Ababa University and a cycling enthusiast and enjoys writing about cyling tournaments. For all articles posted by Dr. Tilaye, click here
Andrea Dondi ([email protected]) is Founder & Managing Director of Alfa Athletics Club, one of Ethiopia’s premier professional athletic club with offices in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Modena, Italy. For all articles posted by Andrea, click here.
Kahsay Biru Giday ([email protected]) lives in Mekelle, Tigay Region and he will cover sports activities in his city.
Marcela De Vivo is a freelance writer from Southern California whose writing covers everything from marketing and social media, to health and beauty, to technology and manufacturing. In her free time, she loves going to the beach with her family to catch some sun and a wave or two.
Abdulfetah Sigal ([email protected]) is a new addition to EthioSports. Abdulfetah currently lives in Northern California, where he attends the University of California at Davis. He is an avid soccer fan, who wants to incorporate soccer journalism with his studies and he will cover European Soccer for EthioSports. For all articles posted by Abdulfetah, click here.
Mistre Haile Selassie ([email protected]) is a new addition to EthioSports. Mistre currently lives in Zurich, Switzerland. He is an avid soccer and athletics fan. He has good working relationship with FIFA and has, on numerous occasions, served as hosts to Ethiopian great athletes and sports officials. For all articles posted by Mistre, click here.
Do you want to write for EthioSports?
We are always looking for Authors, Editors, Contributors & Writers, who can expand the work and contribution of EthioSports.com . So, if you believe in what we do and you feel that you can contribute to the growth & development of our sports news magazine, please contact Mamo Gebrehiwot at: [email protected]
Please understand that not everyone will share your views and comments. So, be courteous and respectful when addressing others or responding to others’ comments.
Comments that may generally be deleted include the following:
- Comments with language that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Comments with threatening, intimidating, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane language.
- Name-calling about private individuals or commenters.
- Material that can be considered an invasion of privacy. This includes phone numbers, email addresses, URLs or other specific personal information.
- Comments that are “off-topic” – unrelated to the topic of the article or the comments of others.
- Comments that are repeatedly posted (cut/paste/spamming)
- Solicitations of any type
- Content that appears to violate copyright laws (brief excerpts are OK; lengthy excerpts are not).
- Attempts to communicate an obscenity or profanity by using punctuation or dashes to partially spell out an offensive word.
- Comments where it appears one is masquerading as another person.
- Information that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Comments that instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.