Arba Minch, Ethiopia (ENA) – Celebration of the first anniversary of the registration of the Konso Cultural Landscape as the world heritage center has begun on Friday at Karat Town of Konso Woreda, where the heritage exists. Speaking on the occasion, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs Minister, Hailemariam Desalegn urged the young generation to […]
- Clarification of 2000 U.S. Federal Aviation Administration Warning for Ethiopia
- The Board of Directors of Ethiopian Airlines awards Gold Medal to CEO Tewolde Gebremariam for Exceptional Leadership.
- Ex-Laker, Dream coach Cooper diagnosed with tongue cancer
- Real Madrid sign Monaco forward James Rodriguez
- 2015 CAF U-17 Championship: Ethiopia held to goalless draw by Gabon