Frontier Airlines Inaugurates Service with 18 New, Low Fare Flights….
Frontier Airlines Inaugurates Service with 18 New, Low Fare Flights from Washington, DC as Low as $39* each way; Announces New flights to NASSAU, BAHAMAS from $69*Airline to Give Away FREE Flights for One Year!
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) August 19, 2014 – Frontier Airlines today celebrates its new service from Washington-Dulles International Airport with fares as low as $39* each way. The day will be marked with the announcement of new low-fare flights to sunny, Nassau, Bahamas from $69* and an opportunity to the win free flights for one year. In addition, Frontier’s first scheduled arrival from Minneapolis, Minn. at 12:15 p.m. today will be greeted by a water cannon salute.
“We are excited to begin service from Washington-Dulles today and proud to have quickly expanded the number of routes we will offer to 18,” said Tyri Squyres, Frontier’s vice president, marketing. “Our low fares and rapid expansion in the market attest to our commitment to make air travel from Washington more affordable and accessible. We are confident customers will love our amazing low fares and the ability to optimize their travel experience for the comfort and value they seek.”
Since initially announcing service in May, the carrier has quickly expanded its offering from 14 to 18 low-fare routes. Routes and their corresponding start dates are:
1. Atlanta, Aug. 19
2. Orlando, Fla. Aug. 19
3. Minneapolis/St. Paul, Aug. 19
4. Charlotte, N.C., Aug . 20
5. Tampa, Fla. Aug.21
6. Cincinnati, Sept. 9
7. Detroit, Sept 8
8. Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Sept. 9
9. Las Vegas, Sept 8
10. Memphis, Tenn., Sept 8
11. Fort Myers, Fla., Sept 9
12. St. Louis, Sept 8
13. St. Augustine/Jacksonville, Fla. Sept 8
14. Chicago O’Hare, Sept. 15
15. Cleveland, Ohio Oct. 1
16. Nassau, Bahamas Nov. 20
17. Cancun, Nov. 22
18. Palm Beach, Fla Nov. 21
“We applaud Frontier on its first new group of flights today. This new service provides our customers at Dulles International Airport more new low-cost options when flying to or from the National Capital Region,” said Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Vice President and Dulles International Airport Manager Chris Browne. “Nonstop air service at Dulles International can take you everywhere. And starting today, Frontier Airlines offers even more options to get you there.”
Frontier’s flights to Nassau, Bahamas will be the only nonstop, low-fare flights between Washington-Dulles and the Bahamas. Flights begin Nov. 20, 2014 with service three-times weekly on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Flights are on sale now. The route will be served by a 168-seat Airbus 320.
As part of the celebration, Frontier will be giving one lucky winner a chance to win a year of free flights on any of the routes the carrier provides service to from Washington-Dulles. The winner will receive up to 50 round trip tickets, valid for travel through Aug. 19, 2015. To enter the contest, entrants must provide their name and contact information at a special entry location in Washington- Dulles International Airport, between the Lufthansa and United ticket counters on the departures level. Entry will be available between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19. The winner will be announced at 11:30 a.m. with the drawing conducted at the location. For full terms and rules, please visit: http://www.flyfrontier.com/freeflightscontest.
For more information or to purchase a Frontier flight, visit FlyFrontier.com, where Frontier guarantees the best travel value for Frontier flights. Customers can sign up at FlyFrontier.com/email-alert receive special discounts and promotions only available to Frontier’s email subscribers. Special offers are also available by following Frontier on Twitter at Twitter.com/FlyFrontier or by liking Frontier on Facebook at Facebook.com/FlyFrontier.
About the offer:
- All transportation fees and taxes included. Flights to Nassau, Bahamas available at $69 Aug. 19-23 and $89 each way from Aug. 24-29. Offer valid for travel through March 1, 2105 and not available Nov. 21 – Dec. 1 and Dec. 18 – Jan. 4, 2015. All other routes must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, Aug. 21, 2014. Fares are nonrefundable and may be transferred for a fee of up to $50, or reissued for alternate flights for a fee of up to $75, as well as a possible fare difference. The name change fee and itinerary change fee are not exclusive of each other. Previously purchased tickets may not be exchanged for these special fare tickets. Fares reflect purchase at FlyFrontier.com. Tickets purchased at FlyFrontier.com or by calling Frontier’s reservations centers must be paid for at the time the reservation is made, but may be cancelled for a full refund without penalty up to 24 hours after the time of purchase. Additional travel services, such as baggage and advance seat assignments are available for purchase separately at an additional charge. Offer valid on flights with U.S. origin only.
About Frontier Airlines
Committed to offering Low Fares Done Right, Frontier offers ultra-low fares with customer choices to more than 85 destinations in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. The airline employs nearly 4,000 aviation professionals, operating from its primary hub at Denver International Airport. For in-depth information on Frontier Airlines and to book tickets, visit FlyFrontier.com.
To download our production ready B-Roll, photographs and logos, please visit http://news.flyfrontier.com.