Couples sharing the same leisure activity often value this as precious time together to connect and unwind, while for those with opposite interests, prioritizing time together can be more challenging. To provide a solution, Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita has launched its newÂ Golf and Spa package, with flexible options to share in activities or indulge individually.
Home to an award-winning overwaterÂ SpaÂ and aÂ Signature Ernie Els golf course, Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita is incorporating both of these elements into a package that can be personalized for each couple. The new Golf and Spa package includes:
- Five hours of flexible spa time
- Five hours of golf lessons with a Four Seasons golf pro for up to two adults
- A candlelight dinner on the beach
- Unlimited, complimentary golf, including use of a GPS equipped buggy
- Complimentary water-skiing and non-motorized watersports
- Daily breakfast and a three course a la carte dinner in any of the resorts restaurants (excluding beverages)
- Return airport transfers
In addition to the inclusions of the package, all pool villa accommodation, a choice of four restaurants, an array of watersports and secluded white sand beaches provide the perfect setting for aÂ romantic holiday in Mauritius.