EthioSports launches new website dedicated to Sports Tourism
The website will serve as a meeting place for sports, travel & tourism related companies and others to share their experience, exchange ideas and create opportunities that will be beneficial for all.
Sports Tourism Market
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Sport tourism is a US$600 billion a year industry and one of the fastest growing sectors in the global travel and tourism industry, according to WSDE Sport Tourism ExpoÃ¢â‚¬Â, said Mamo Gebrehiwot, Founder of SportsTourismNews.com.
- Accommodation (Hotels, Resorts, Lodges…..)
- Adventure (Trekking, kayaking,Ã‚Â mountain and rock climbing, white-water rafting, kayaking, canoeing, water skiing, paragliding……)
- Deals & Packages (Airlines, Hotels, Restaurants, Sports Events…….)
- Destinations (Cities, states, countries)
- Golf Tourism (Golf travel, courses, shops….)
- Sports Commissions, Convention & Visitors Bureaus (CVBs)
- Sports Events (Super Bowl, World Cup, Olympic Games, regional sporting events….)
- Sports Tours & Camps (Soccer, golf, tennis…..)
Partners & Sponsors:
We will work with US and international sports, travel and tourism related organizations to create mutually-beneficial opportunities. Ã‚Â .
- We welcome your companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s news, press releases, events and articles.
- We will publish your travel, tour, hotels deals & packages.Ã‚Â
We offer the following advertising opportunities:
- Banner & Button Ads and
- Full, Half & Quarter Page Advertisements in our e-magazines.Ã‚Â
Share your Experience
We invite you to share your personal or team travel experience (including photos) in the US and elsewhere.Ã‚Â Ã‚Â