13 Protea Hospitality Group Hotels in SA Achieve Tripadvisor Excellence Awards
Establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveller reviews. That’s the criterion for TripAdvisor’s annual Excellence Awards and 13 Protea Hospitality Group properties within South Africa have been named as recipients.
To qualify for the Certificate of Excellence, hotels must maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by travellers on TripAdvisor. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews received within the past 12 months.
The Protea Hospitality Group hotels to receive the awards are:
– African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel;
– African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel & Spa;
– Arabella Hotel & Spa;
– Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Melrose Arch;
– Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Cape Town;
– Protea Hotel Breakwater Lodge Waterfront;
– Protea Hotel Victoria Junction Waterfront;
– Protea Hotel Wanderers;
– Protea Hotel Knysna Quays;
– Protea Hotel Balalaika;
– Protea Hotel Stellenbosch;
– Protea Hotel North Wharf Waterfront; and
– Protea Hotel OR Tambo Airport.
Protea Hospitality Group CEO Arthur Gillis: “It’s through positive customer engagement that awards like this are earned. The Protea Hospitality Group’s service ethos is to exceed GUEST expectations, and these hotels honoured by TripAdvisor have clearly lived up to this brand promise.”
“This is the second round of TripAdvisor awards this year in which Protea Hospitality Group properties have shone.
“In January the TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Awards 2012 were announced and besides Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Cape Town clinching second place in the “Trendiest Hotels in Africa” category, five other Protea Hospitality Group hotels also made the top 20 list.